CHAILEY STUD EQUESTRIAN CENTRE
Nestled in the leafy surroundings of East Sussex lies Chailey Stud Equestrian Centre. It was acquired at the end of 2010 by Liz and her husband Al Sharp who together rapidly transformed the 15-acre site into South England’s premier equestrian facility.
60×30 metres with Andrews Bowen Pro-Wax surface
Mirrored across one end of the arena
Complete set of jumps
Mezzanine viewing area above with seating
• 60 x 30 metres with Andrews Bowen surface
• Cross Country steps on one side for extra training
• Full set of jumps
• Mirrors along one side
• Viewing space with separate covered viewing area
• 30 Monarch stables
• Two large tack rooms
• Two Solariums
• New fully fitted rubber matting
• Automatic drinkers
• Two wash bays with hot and cold horse wash down
• Fully enclosed facility with alarmed outer doors
• Extra large
• Rubber surface
• Fully electric if required
• Course supplied by world-renowned Willis Brothers.
• BE90 to novice/ intermediate level difficulty.
• Good variety of fences include ditches, bank complex, narrows, hedges, water complex and more.
• Contact Chailey Stud for more information.
• Multiple fields of various sizes now fully updated to a professional standard with Jacksons Fencing
Whilst at her base at Chailey Stud Equestrian Centre Liz can provide a range of services including:
One-to-One tuition covering all disciplines, abilities and levels
Cross country course hire
Group lessons and clinics
Both short and long term training or competition livery
Horses sold & sourced